MIAM

MIAM

Thursday 25 August 2011

Papers

I have drawers full of design papers and yet it's something I rarely use. I think it's because stamping is my 'thing' and I usually like a CAS design, it can sometimes get a bit busy with both. Anyway, I've recently been inspired to use my papers, but did I use any of the hundreds lurking in my stash???? Noooo....I printed some more from a CD! Kirsty Wiseman's CD rom Colour Burst of Fanciful Things is a veritable Aladdin's cave of lush designs.




I also used a chipboard frame coloured with distress ink and stamped with a tiny Hero Arts flower, a die-cut butterfly embossed with a border folder and a tiny tag. It's certainly not CAS and a bit different for me, but I'm going to enter it into One Stop Craft's Bold & Bright Challenge this week.

It's a grim day today in Sussex, very grey and wet, hence an indoor shot of the card. Sorry it's not better.


TFL
Fiona x


5 comments:

  1. Wow pretty card thanks for joining us at OSCC.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, and such fun summery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours, they certainly help cheer up a gloomy day. Your allotment looks amazing too, mine needed watering a long time ago, and has wilted to almost nothing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Fiona. Great design and I do love the bright colours. That CD collection is one of my faves! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Fiona! I love the shaped design and gorgeous papers - the butterfly looks so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!