MIAM

MIAM

Sunday 20 December 2009

Mistletoe and Wine

Hello Folks,
Thought I'd show you my very last christmas card which I have made for my parents, who are affectionately known as 'The Oldies'. The base card is a lovely olive green Bazzil, the cream card is from my stash and I have used the mistletoe stamp from the Joie de Noel set by Christine Dark. I stamped using sage and leaf green ink by Ancient Page. The star stamp (also in the same set) was embossed with gold E.P. and then layered onto gold mirri board and then layered again onto star shaped acetate. I glittered all around the border of the star with gold glitter strips.

I'm afraid the photography isn't up to much as I usually take my snaps in the conservatory at this time of year as the light is better in there, but at the moment the roof is covered in snow and it's too dark, so the kitchen table had to suffice.



It's a pity the light was so poor as I am quite pleased with this card and looks so much better IRL.

Well, I'd better shake a leg as the whole family is off to panto this afternoon-OH YES WE ARE!
, and no doubt I'll be enjoying a glass or two of vino at the bar first.

TFL,
Fiona x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop me a line if you've time!