MIAM

MIAM

Sunday 18 October 2009

Just some old Jam Jars


.......that I have tarted up with odds and ends from my stash. The correct term of course for this sort of work is 'Altered' and you can alter all sorts of things, as I'm finding out. I enjoy making these as you can use small pieces that are left over from other projects. I expect some of these will go to the Brownies for their stall at the village Xmas Fayre. Hope you like them.
Must go now as 'Emma' is on the box soon.
ttfn, Fiona x






1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Fiona! They're going to make the perfect little gifts for someone to buy and give at the sale. It's a great way to use up scraps, I really need to be doing this too, the pile is getting bigger! Glad you're nearly sorted with the decorating. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line if you've time!